Review and Swatches: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach
I’ve always hated the feeling of lipstick on my lips. I think they feel heavy, sticky or waxy. It’s no surprise that I LOVED tints since I discovered about them. This is the reason why I bought Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint and I’ve been using it since I got it.
Product Info: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint promotes moist and shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture.
Availability: Can be bought locally and online if you don’t have an Etude House store near you.
Shades: 01 Red, 02 Pink, and 03 Peach
Both colors of the bottle and the product itself look scary, right? The color of the bottle is very true to the color of the product. It is orange when it’s still liquid, but don’t worry because once it dries, it leaves a very nice tint of pink. It looks really natural. I’m not sure though if these work as cheek tints as I haven’t tried it.
You can see that the saturated part of the wand looks pink. This much product is already enough for my lips. The main gripe I have regarding this product is that it has a tingling sensation after putting it on for a few seconds. I am so annoyed at this because after weeks of using it, the lines in my lips became more prominent. My lips went back to normal when I stopped using this. Other than that, Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint is a very good lip tint.
Here’s a swatch of the tint. Yes, it still looks orange. And if you view the full image, you can see that there’s a separation in color. I’ve had this for a long time now so you need to shake the bottle in order to mix the product evenly.
And when blended, it turns to pink. It’s a very pretty shade. I love how it makes my face brighter. It’s as if I have naturally pink lips. I tried the red shade and I love it just as much as I love the Peach one. The pink one isn’t very pigmented. I don’t like it at all!
See what I mean? It’s very natural-looking, isn’t it? If you want pink lips, then Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach is for you.
- Very pigmented! A little goes a long way, yes. I only need one swipe for my lips.
- Coverage can be built up. I use 2 coats if I want a dramatic look.
- Feels like you have nothing on. It doesn’t feel sticky at all.
- It’s creamy which I love because I’m annoyed at some tints that are very liquidy. :p
- Long lasting! It lasts for about 5 hours on me without eating.
- It doesn’t leave ugly, uneven patches on my lips.
- I love the doe-foot applicator. It makes the application much much better.
- Cute packaging!
- It has a synthetic/medicinal cherry scent when you put it on but goes away after a few seconds.
- It has a tingling sensation after putting it on.
- You can’t see how much product is left because of the packaging.
- If you have dry or cracked lips, it’s best to put on lip balm overnight. I do this every night and my lips feel really soft. You can also put on a thin layer of lip balm under the tint.
I love Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint and would have purchased the red shade if it weren’t for the major drawback for me. I recommend this to people who don’t have sensitive lips.