Top 7 Favorite Lip Products
I think this is supposed to be a “Top 5 Favorite Lipsticks”, but I can’t choose lipsticks only and I can’t choose 5, so let me cheat on this one, okay? These are my favorite lip products, the ones I often reach out for, in no particular order.
From left to right: IN2IT Lip Treat SPF 20 PA++ with DPHP in Strawberry, NYX Round Lipstick in Spellbound, Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Offbeat Pink, IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm, IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Roses, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp and Etude House Dear Darling Tint in 02 Really Red
- IN2IT Lip Treat SPF 20 PA++ with DPHP in Strawberry – This is the only lip balm that doesn’t leave a very waxy feeling and won’t crack my lips. I like that it is a little bit tinted and has SPF, though I can taste its SPF content.
- NYX Round Lipstick in Spellbound – Like most NYX Round Lipsticks, this has a weird scent and taste, and doesn’t last that long, but I really like the shade! It’s bright pink, creamy and definitely brightens up my face.
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Offbeat Pink – This is my go to lipstick if I want a pink matte color. Many makeup junkies use this as a Barbie lipstick. Scarlet is my second favorite in their Matte Lipstick line.
- IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm – I like how long lasting this lipstick is. It doesn’t leave ugly patches on my lips if it fades. It actually leaves a very nice pink tint, as if I’m using a tint, and not a lipstick. It doesn’t bleed as well. For a full review of it, click here.
- IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Roses - I like the color of this lipstick. It’s a soft peachy pink lipstick that doesn’t go wrong if you use it for daytime. I wish it lasts as long as Pink Alarm, though. But the shade is really pretty.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp – The shade is similar to IN2IT’s Roses, but leans more on the pinkier side. For one, I love the scent of this! That’s a plus because I usually dislike scented lip products. It doesn’t last that long, though.
- Etude House Dear Darling Tint in 02 Really Red – I love this tint! I’ve expressed my love for this in this review. It is longer lasting than any of the NYX products mentioned above. I love the color payoff as well. I can tone this tint down or build the color up.
Those are my favorite lip produts! As you have figured out, I used most of them because I like the shade. Pink is my weakness. LOL. I’m really into pink lipsticks than any other color. I hope this post is somewhat helpful!